CMA BC’s 4th Annual Case Competition
Get ready for CMA BC’s 4th Annual Case Competition! This year, the competition will take place on Friday, November 5th and Saturday, November 6th, 2010.
CMA BC is accepting team applications from now until 8:00am on Friday, October 15th, 2010. This competition will be open to all first and second year students (Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Commerce) across British Columbia.
What sort of benefits will get from this competition?
- Become affiliated with a professional organization
- Participate in CMA BC’s 4th Annual Case Competition
- Build strong business contacts with CMA professionals
- Obtain case competition knowledge and expertise for future case competitions
- Compete against other BC wide Post Secondary Institutions
- Be included in a Press Release sent out to all participating Post Secondary Institutions
- Possible Inclusion in CMA BC’s quarterly magazine, UPDATE, which is sent to members and students
More information and the application forms are available here.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate Dayl Booth at CMA BC at: email@example.com