CMA British Columbia is currently accepting applications for our very popular CMA Mentorship Program!
The Program will run from October 2012 – May 2013, with mentee and mentors required to meet up a minimum of once every six weeks. This is a great opportunity to spend one-on-one time with a CMA or CMA Candidate and receive valuable career management advice while learning more about the designation.
Benefits of the CMA Mentorship Program
– Build your professional network and gain insight into how you can land your dream job
– Increase knowledge of the CMA designation and the industry
– Increase confidence in business level settings
– Connect with possible future employers
To qualify as a mentee in the program you must meet the following criteria:
– Have an interest in pursuing or learning more about the CMA designation
– Be registered as a CMA Campus Member
– Be currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution
For more information about the program, please refer to the attached Program Handout. You can also read about a past campus member’s experience with the program here.
If you are interested in becoming a mentee, please ensure you are registered as a CMA Campus Member and fill out the attached mentee application form and return it along with an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: There are a limited number of spaces available in the program. All prospective mentees will be invited for a short interview to determine if they are a good fit for the program.