The posting from Friday titled “MNP Job Opportunity” is actually with MNP’s client and not at MNP (Still a great opportunity!) For those of you who have already submitted an application – Please re-send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and he will pass it on to his client.
We apologize for the confusion! If you have any questions, please email us: email@example.com
Client Job Specifications
The job for the summer would include:
· Involvement with SAP Business One implementation to include master file entry, training on the system.
· Accounts Payable, Sales order entry, Accounts Receivable, Purchase Order entry, Receipt Entry, Inventory control, Journal Entries, possibly bank reconciliation in QuickBooks during June and then in SAP B1 after Go Live (July 1)
· Provide vacation relief for bookkeeper from June 3 – 7
· Assist with logistics & necessary paperwork on outgoing loads
· Assist with (and if possible take on responsibility for) grower’s statements
· Assist with phones, reception, & various administrative duties
· Must be proficient on Excel, Word, Outlook
We’d prefer a recent graduate that is looking for full time work for the summer for sure & possibly full time thereafter. If they are capable of doing what we need, …it may lead to full time with added responsibilities.